wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Rick, Can barcode scanners damage a child’s eye if she

Hi Dr. Rick,Can barcode scanners damage a child’s eye if she looked at the light while it is in use?

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Nope.

No way. No how.

They can stare at them and have no ocular damage.

You can put your concerns on this issue behind you.

Does this make sense to you.

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I never thought I’d ask this question but I did! Motherhood... Thank you very much Dr. Rick! :-)

no problem.....mom's can get that way ;-)