Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth,
101124971

My wife have a abdominal pain and she can’t wake up from

My wife have a abdominal pain and she can’t wake up from bed! And have a swelling on the bottom of the abdomen
Assistant: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?
Customer: From 2 days! Last night she put a bottle with the hot water and today was much better untill now
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No nothing
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 14 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.
If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.
Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani
I am typing some questions please.
1. Since how long has she had this pain?
2. When exactly is the pain - if you divide the abdomen in to 9 quadrants - lower right or left or center?
3. Is she having any nausea or vomiting?
4. Is there any blood in the stools?
5. Is she running temperature?
6. Is she having any rash or joint pains?
7. Is there any personal or family history of irritable bowel syndrome?
8. Is she having any constipation or diarrhea alternating?
9.Is it like - she has the urge to urinate, but, when she goes to urinate - very little comes out and she still has the urge to urinate?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
2 days
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Lower
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
No
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
4 no
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
5 yes
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
6 no
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
7 no
Please answer 8 and 9 questions...I am going to call you back, after you answer those questions too.
I am waiting for answers please.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
8 no
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Sometimes
9 please.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Just before this pain
Ok calling now.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
You gonna send me here or on the text mesage on my number?

Thank you for getting back with the requested necessary information. From your symptoms analysis and correlating it with the history that I have gathered from you, I feel that, the possibilities are -

1. Interstitial cystitis or bladder pain syndrome (BPS)

2. Viral hemorrhagic cystitis.

3. Over active bladder.

In this order of preference.

Will explain the most probable possibility of interstitial cystitis here so that you can be well informed before your consultation.

Bladder pain syndrome is one of the conditions that cause people to have bladder pain and urinate often. Bladder pain syndrome is often called "BPS" for short. It is also sometimes called "painful bladder syndrome" or "interstitial cystitis."

BPS can happen in men or women, but it is more common in women. We do not know what causes BPS, but some suspect it might be caused by abnormal changes in the lining of the bladder. Sometimes, BPS happens on its own. Other times, it starts after a person has:

●An infection of the urinary tract, vagina, or prostate

●Surgery on the bladder, pelvis, or back

●An injury to the pelvic area or buttocks

Symptoms include - Feeling like you need to urinate often during the day and night (even if you don't actually urinate), urinating often during the day and night, having pain in the lower belly or around the area where urine leaves the body.

There is no one test to check for BPS. But if you have BPS symptoms, your doctor will talk with you, might do an exam, and will probably do a urine test. Depending on the results, your doctor might do other tests, too.

For example, some people have a test called "cystoscopy." During cystoscopy, a doctor puts a thin tube with a tiny camera on the end into the opening in the body where urine comes out. Then the tube is advanced until it reaches the bladder. That way the doctor can look at the inside of the bladder to see if it is abnormal.

Treatment options include - Bladder training, physical therapy, medicines and surgery.

May I suggest you discuss these possibilities with your PCP or urologist and get yourself appropriately evaluated and managed please.

I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you and put your mind at ease. In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.

Kind regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani

I have just sent everything we have discussed and more.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
But untill she visit the pcp what do you recommend to do
I will suggest you home remedy for this.
She can take one glass of thick sugar solution. One glass of water mixed with three or four spoons of sugar.
After this she can take three or four glasses of plain water.
She will be relieved of this symptom immediately.

After this the best way to prevent it will be to consume 3 or 4 liters of plain water per day exclusively.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Kind regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
But any medicine?
The medicines used for this are either alkalizing agents or antibiotics which are prescription medications please.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
She said she fill pain intestinal
I understand but she has that feeling of voiding but little coming out. Moreover hot fomentation cannot give relief to an intestinal problem please.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
The pain is between abdomen and bladder sorry
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
For desturb you
That's exactly the symptom of bladder pain syndrome or Interstitial Cystitis please.