the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I am largely recovered from a 6 month spell in hospital wih

I am largely recovered from a 6 month spell in hospital wih Pancreatitis and on Thursday I attended a medical checkup at my doctor's surgery and had a flu jab. Yesterday I started having balance and moblity problems. Today it has got worse to a point where, even with the zimmer, which I have hardly used for several months,I am having serious problems keeping my balance and have come seriously close to falling twice over the past 2 hours. Can you give me an idea whether I am likely to recover from this or should I approach my doctors.
JA: The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. How long have you had the flu? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: It was the annual preventative flu vaccine so no I haven't taken anything for it
JA: What did you discuss at your last visit to the doctor?
Customer: It was a checkup for my reathing problems so wee spoke of that . One thing I'd forgotten was they changed my 2 dozes of Seretide 500 Acccuhlrer and 1 of Braltuss Tiotropium for 1 ddoze of Trelegy Ellipta. otherwise I can't think there was anything else.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: i'm HIV+, I have an Ileostomy, My Pituitary gland is not fully functional, I have sleeping problems which are (fingers crossed) getting better with Zopiclone every other night and the emphesima previously mentioned

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

this is likely a temporary issue from the flu jab

it should pass

if it doesn't improve in 48 hours, let your doctors know for sure

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!