the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

Tooth infection for 3 week now still painful on antibiotics

Tooth infection for 3 week now still painful on antibiotics 2nd course is this normal ?
Assistant: Have you noticed any swelling in the gums? When was your last visit to the dentist?
Customer: yes I have a lump went to the dentist 2 days ago said it was swelling from infection
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

Yes, this is pretty normal if you have an abscess

It might need to be drained if this course doesn't work though

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!