Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I experience heavy bleeding while not on my period. it

I experience heavy bleeding while not on my period. it started a week after taking both control
Assistant: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: my periods are usually every 28 days. when this bleeding occurs i don’t experience pain
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no, nothing

Hello, my name is Dr Uzair and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

When you start taking birth control pills, it can take about 1 to 3 months for your body to get used to it and you can bleed like a period or heavy ones anywhere between. You just need to wait and watch for a month to see if your period comes back to normal. Just monitor for now.

If it is stoped after few days then no worries.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
i’ve had this bleeding for 5 days and it seems like it gets heavier rather than lighter. Is it normal?

Thanks for the reply.

If it does not stop in another 2 days then see your doctor again.