the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

Shaikh, I have 3 months old daughter, when She was 1 month

Hi , my name is ***** ***** , I have 3 months old daughter , when She was 1 month old she got seizures. So we been to the neonatal clinic in Gloucester hospital. They did not find anything , all reports was normal. Then after today at 12:23 when she was sleeping , suddenly she open her eyes and look at one side and her hand stiff and some water coming from her mouth , she got seizure again for 4to5 min
Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: We called in emergency but they said some one will come . But still no one come down .
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Expert should know?
Customer: No

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

I'm very sorry this happened.

Clearly she has some sort of seizure syndrome

Did they do an EEG at the hospital?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Yes they did but they did not find anything , all reports were normal . 5 days they did observations .

they missed something then

take her back

she had another seizure and should be on medicine for it

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
They start antibiotics, and then after she s fine , so after 2 months again this happen

this is not normal

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ok thanks

very welcome :)