Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth,
101124971

Please answer me, no delirium ,symptoms of alzhemiers, no

hello ,please answer me
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: no delirium ,symptoms of alzhemiers
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 14 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.

Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Hello... I understand your concern.

I need some more information please.

1. May I know your age and gender please?

2. Since how long have these symptoms been there?

3. Are you having any pill rolling or bottle threading like movements of the fingers especially thumb?

4. How is your memory off late?

5. Are you having any difficulty in walking and stopping while walking?

6. Are you experiencing any difficulty to turn around or suddenly stop while walking?

7. Are you becoming stiff or rigid sometimes?

8. Are you able to think clearly?

9. Are you experiencing any hallucinations?

10. Is there any family history of Alzheimer's disease?

Please get back to me with the above information so that I can guide you better.

Kind regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hello, it's for my dad who is 81 yrs old and had a major hip surgery 5 months ago. The surgery was successful, but his mental state is gone bad .He was absolutely fine before.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
please text yr answer
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
He is ok at times , but at times he talk irrelevently
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I just want to know whether any medication can be given to improve his condition
if you know please answe. dont do business here
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
please don't waste my time

I have already requested you to ignore the system generated phone call request in my introductory statement itself please!

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
please answer the question then

Typing my response.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
hello ,are you there?

There are 2 possibilities here -

1. Age related Dementia.

2. Alzheimer's disease.

Sadly, there really aren't good treatments for most types of dementia. But doctors can sometimes treat troubling symptoms that come with dementia, such as depression or anxiety.

Patients with Alzheimer disease (AD) have reduced cerebral content of choline acetyl transferase, which leads to a decrease in acetylcholine synthesis and impaired cortical cholinergic function. Cholinesterase inhibitors ( Donepezil/ Rivastigmine/ Galantamine) increase cholinergic transmission by inhibiting cholinesterase at the synaptic cleft and provide modest symptomatic benefit in some patients with dementia.

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".

If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800

Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Please consider giving some time for me to type.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
thank you

I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you and put your mind at ease. In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.

Kind regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani