DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

Assistant: How can I help? My self ******. I am 27years

Hi Assistant: Hi. How can I help? Customer: My self ******. I am 27years old.. I suppose to get my periods on 5th Nov.. But still I didn’t got my periods.. I have menstrual cramps but not getting periods and also I’m not seeing normal vaginal discharge too.. So I am wondering is my menstrual cycle is stopped for life long?what can be reason for this? Whom.should I contact..is there any way that I can get my periods back with medication?please help me I still don't have baby can I give birth to babies in future even if my menstrual.cycle is stopped completely? Assistant: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods? Customer: My periods use to be very very regular for every 28days I use to get my periods.. Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know? Customer: No just want to know what might be the reason for this? And can I give birth to babies in future?

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Do you generally have regular periods?

Any unprotected sex recently?

Are you on any pill?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
my periods are very regular all the time...i did my pregnancy tests the result is negative..yes last month I had took nitrofurantoin for 3 days because of some UTI infection
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Do I get phone call from you now??

Yes just in a couple of minutes

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok thank you
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Just one question.. I am.not seeing any vaginal discharge from 5 days onwards so what can be the reason for this??

Are you observing a discharge?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No I am not seeing discharge so that’s why i’m wondering did my menstrual cycle stopped completely ?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I m checking my vaginal in regular intervals like for every 3 hours and I am not seeing any discharge and it is dry all the time (from 5 days onwards)so i’m suspecting my menstrual cycle is stopped from life long??
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Anybody there??

No as we discussed on the phone you should have an evaluation

You cannot have a sudden cessation of menses at age of 27 years

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Oh ok

Bye

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you.bye

You are welcome