DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

Assistant: How can I help? My self jaya. I am 27years old..

Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: My self jaya. I am 27years old.. I suppose to get my periods on 5th Nov.. But still I didn’t got my periods.. I have menstrual cramps but not getting periods and also I’m not seeing normal vaginal discharge too.. So I am wondering is my menstrual cycle is stopped for life long?what can be reason for this? Whom.should I contact..is there any way that I can get my periods back with medication?please help me I still don't have baby can I give birth to babies in future even if my menstrual.cycle is stopped completely?
Assistant: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: My periods use to be very very regular for every 28days I use to get my periods..
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No just want to know what might be the reason for this? And can I give birth to babies in future?

Hello! My name is Dr.Ehtisham. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Do you generally have regular periods?

Any unprotected sex recently?

Are you on any pill?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Yes my periods are very regular all the time...i did my pregnancy tests the result is negative..yes last month I had took nitrofurantoin for 3 days because of some UTI infection
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Do I get phone call from you now??

Yes just in a couple of minutes

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ok thank you
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Just one question.. I am.not seeing any vaginal discharge from 5 days onwards so what can be the reason for this??

Are you observing a discharge?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No I am not seeing discharge so that’s why i’m wondering did my menstrual cycle stopped completely ?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I m checking my vaginal in regular intervals like for every 3 hours and I am not seeing any discharge and it is dry all the time (from 5 days onwards)so i’m suspecting my menstrual cycle is stopped from life long??
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Anybody there??

No as we discussed on the phone you should have an evaluation

You cannot have a sudden cessation of menses at age of 27 years

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Oh ok

Bye

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you.bye

You are welcome