neurosurg
neurosurg,
206912

Had unprotected sex last Monday 4th Nov with a stripper in

Had unprotected sex last Monday 4th Nov with a stripper in the states. Slight sore throat yesterday and today feel a bit hot. Going for a check up with local health service but convincing myself I have the early symptoms of HIV. So stressed right now. My anxiety has never been so bad.
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: 2-3 days. I don’t know. I’m a mess with anxiety at the moment. Currently on prescribed Citropalm. Just can’t help thinking worse case scenario.
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No don’t think so.

Hello -

Well, you certainly will want to get tested in a few weeks for HIV.

Although the risk is still very low (even if she had HIV, the risk would be low), you should get tested just to be safe.