Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  board certified internal medicine
19706630

Health question Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this

Sexual health question
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes and no medications.
Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: none
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Nope
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Hi. How can I help?
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I had a handjob at a Thai Erotic massage parlor in Zurich Switzerland.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Basically it’s been 50 days with no symptoms till last night but these don’t look like what I’ve seen online. But I’m worried sick about stds
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
And this
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
But this is what it looks like one day later.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
And the other.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Also my wife is pregnant so I’m worried I have herpes or something and I’ll pass it to her and put my baby at risk.
Is this lesion on your leg? I can’t tell where it’s located.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
But situation in detail, had a massage I was fully nude on the massage bed. She was clothed. Then I turned over she put massage oil on my penis and then I masturbated on my own. I know the risk is limited but I’m losing my mind.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Penis.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I also put tea tree oil on it.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
That’s why it was all shiny
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
She also took off her clothes completely but had not touched me after this.
Just so I understand, did the lady touch your penis or not?
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Yes she put oil on my penis with her hands and masturbated me for maybe 20-30 seconds.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
But she did touch the top of my urethra and everything.
Herpes can’t be transmitted that way . It looks like a genital wart from HPV.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Even though it looks like it’s already going away? Also it’s been 50 days? Is this normal?
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Have I put my family and wife at risk with this?
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
What about syphilis? Could this be syphilis?
I should say that genital herpes can’t be spread that way. It doesn’t look like herpes. Herpes type can infect the finger tips and be spread that way. Syphilis is only from contact with an open vaginal lesion. Not by hand contact.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Are genital warts dangerous during pregnancy? Should I tell my wife I have genital warts?
Though it looks like a genital wart , it can’t be spread without intercourse and it wouldn’t go away on it’s on.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
What should I do in this situation I’m so upset.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Oh so your saying it can’t be a genital wart then?
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
100% sure she only used her hands. Nothing else was done.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
So it could just be a skin condition then?
I’m finding it very difficult to believe you have an std. you have no urethral symptoms so that rules most std infections. I think it’s really a skin condition. I suggest you see a dermatologist.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I also did just shave the day before this occurred.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Do you think based on the situation it’s safe to have sex with my wife, I mean I learned my lesson from this. It’ll never happen again.
Then it’s much more likely to be a derm issue related to shaving. I don’t know of any std on the penis skin that goes away on its own and wasn’t obtained without intercourse
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Ok good to know, now are you ok looking at test results and telling me whether they are conclusive?
I think it’s safe but you need to discuss this with your wife.
Upload any tests you have.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I can’t because she has mental health issues and it could result in more harm than just a conversation.
I understand.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
This was an early detection profile accurate from 14 days 98% accurate. I did it at 17 days post.
I doubled check my medical sources and I was correct in that genital warts can’t come from hands. Only intercourse.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
And this was from 48 days.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I also did one more profile, accurate at 28 days and I did it at 50 and it came back negative still waiting on the herpes.
He labs are all normal. It has to be a dermatological problem that’s resolving on its own.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Would you say all these are conclusive and I’m clear of any possibilities of stis.
From what I see, yes, you are clean.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
But obviously the lab results are early. How good are these private clinics. This one uses The Doctors laboratory.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
So based on the results I’m safe to have sexy with my pregnant wife right???
The labs are standard so I trust the results. I think it’s safe to have sex
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thank you very much!
You’re welcome.
I’d appreciate you rating my answers with the stars on your screen so I receive feedback and credit.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
And you don’t think I should be testing anymore because these results are way before the window period. But yoursexualhealth says accurate from 14 days.
I don’t think you need further testing at this point in time.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Cheers
And to help.