How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DR. EHTISHAM Your Own Question
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 9885
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DR. EHTISHAM is online now

I am approaching 80 years old.Lucky to have a wonderful

Customer Question

I am approaching 80 years old.Lucky to have a wonderful partner,who cares for me.
He says my behaviour has changed.I am sometimes a bit aggressive and difficult,and ,at,times will adopt a strange a strange forward,hands on knees and rock,and sometimes mutter to myself.
I am never aware of this.To say the least,this scares me half to death.Mainly,because I am unaware!
I like a drink,and this almost certainly contributes to this but my partner monitors and controls my intake!5
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 7 months ago.

Thanks for asking

The symptoms you mentioned can be due to psychological upset or another thing to consider is a possibility of Parkinson disease

You do need to see the doctor for an examination

Alcohol can also cause such kind of behavioral problems so that must be considered as well but first Parkinson disease must be ruled out

Please do let me know if you have any other question