DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I am approaching 80 years old.Lucky to have a wonderful

Customer Question

I am approaching 80 years old.Lucky to have a wonderful partner,who cares for me.
He says my behaviour has changed.I am sometimes a bit aggressive and difficult,and ,at,times will adopt a strange a strange stance.ie.lean forward,hands on knees and rock,and sometimes mutter to myself.
I am never aware of this.To say the least,this scares me half to death.Mainly,because I am unaware!
I like a drink,and this almost certainly contributes to this but my partner monitors and controls my intake!5
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 17 days ago.

Hello! My name is Dr.Ehtisham. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Thanks for asking

The symptoms you mentioned can be due to psychological upset or another thing to consider is a possibility of Parkinson disease

You do need to see the doctor for an examination

Alcohol can also cause such kind of behavioral problems so that must be considered as well but first Parkinson disease must be ruled out

Please do let me know if you have any other question