Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I'd like to speak to Doctor please, No and no, No

Customer Question

HI
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I'd like to speak to Doctor please
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No and no
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 13 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 13 days ago.

What is your question about? Would you like me to call you? If so, please send a call request. Regards

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi, I have a white patch on the tip of my penis that seems to be getting worse. Everytime I go to the toilet it seems to be taking longer - it was a couple of minutes this morning
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I'd rather text
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 13 days ago.

Ok, please share a picture of that patch.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Here’s a phone picture.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 13 days ago.

For how long you have this? Does it itch? Any unprotected sex recently? Any fever, urinary burning etc?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Quite a while. I’ve had unprotected sex with my wife this month. No fever or burning I can recall. My urine does often split to into multiple streams I.e two mini streams that point in different locations. I’ve been getting up more in the night to pee. It’s very sensitive at the moment against my underwear.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
healthline.com tells me Lichen sclerosus but I’d rather speak to you than go via google.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 13 days ago.

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. There can be many possible causes but this looks more like a sexually transmitted infection. This is not something like herpes. Minimum can be a fungal infection but it doesn't hurt like that. Lichen sclerosis is possible but it is also less likely to be painful. I would suggest that you should see your doctor who will run a complete panel of STD and may send you to a dermatologist if required. However, I reassure you that there is nothing serious like cancer because cancer never comes and goes so don't stress yourself. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 13 days ago.

Have I answered your question? If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It's my goal to deliver excellent services, so please let me know if there is anything more I can do. Thank you for using our site. Regards