Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I am autistic, social anxiety, hyper joint pain ocd and

Customer Question

I am autistic, social anxiety, hyper joint pain ocd and other things that f**k me up I am looking for support to get a fit note can you help
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: All my life my dad verbally abused me forever and assualted me last week he is on bail now. I live with my mum and brother who is autistic. Life confuses me and I daydream to put ittogether and hate to be in any social situation its the way I am I study with OU part time next 6 yrs. But I need to study my way,
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have a problem withblood pressure and can faint quite easily and I have alot of joint pain walking is hard and my fingers hurt alot, my OCD can be shit too
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 12 days ago.

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 12 days ago.

How old are you?

m/f?

what will this note be for?