Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I recently asked you a question regarding my tongue which

Hi. I recently asked you a question regarding my tongue which has cleared up now - thank you! ***** was wondering if you are able to put my mind at rest on something else. I have been prescribed an anti depressant for my anxiety so I apologise for my persistence -I currently am experiencing light pink spotting on day 5 of my menstrual cycle, I was just checking this is normal as I have only really taken notice since my anxiety has been bad and never really noticed a light pink spotting towards the end.

Hi again

That's nothing to worry about--it's usually from stress and the hormonal fluxes that come with that

But nothing at all serious