How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask wieyedoc Your Own Question
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 15037
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
Type Your Medical Question Here...
wieyedoc is online now

I am feeling suicidal as my partner has been looking on line

Customer Question

I am feeling suicidal as my partner has been looking on line at porn, it always involves teenagers and he is 62 and I am 60. I still look much younger and slim and keep my self very fit and always look after myself. I now feel worthless and old and redundant. I am desperate for answers as he will not tell me why he looked at them He also vary rarely wants sex so I feel sexless now. What should I do as I am very scared
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: I have been feeling like this for sometime, but he does not take me seriously and does not listen to how I feel. I always feel it is my fault. We did see a counsellor once together, but he has not bothered since
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have suffered from depression from time to time over bereavement
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
We had a row about it this morning and he just walked out on me even though I was really breaking my heart and needed comfort. He does not seem to be able to cope with how I feel about it. I do not know what to do as we have been together a long time and I do not want it to end just need answers
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I forgot to add that about three years ago I had pneumonia and was recovering at home it was around Christmas. A girl of 18 was working for us and he asked her to have sex with him so she fled the office and told her parents who came round and made him pay £3000 of our money to her. He was recovering from a brain injury at the time and felt so bad about it but told me afterwards. She consequently left our employment I tried talking to her about it, but she declined. I forgave him as he was in recovery, but now with this episode it has made me feel absolutely worthless, as I have stuck by him through everything, and helped him so much after his accident, so cannot understand what is going on now. He does not seem to be able to give me any answers as to what is going or understand how I feel
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 7 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 7 months ago.

That would constitute child pornography.

You should call the police.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Gosh I was not expecting that are you in the US because sex with 17 and 18 year olds is not against the law here otherwise I would have done that A brain specialist knew about the first episode and said I should have called the police to the parent of the girl who worked for us for taking money of him I need help with the way I feel and how to deal with how it has affected me as a woman and the depression it has caused me I have been through a lot since his accident keeping things together business etc etc I am severely depressed the last thing I want is to deal with police I cannot talk on the phone tonight as he is here May be it would be easier to talk on the phone at a more convenient time please
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have just noticed I have to pay £34 to talk to somebody no I am not goi going to pay that if no odu can advise me I would like the money back that I have paid already please I joined in good faith that I would get some help
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 7 months ago.

We do not have to talk on the phone.
We can chat here without having to pay any extra.

At this point I would as your GP to help you get under the care of a team consisting of a MS level social worker (group therapy, CBT), a PhD level psychologist (talk therapy) and a MD level psychiatrist (medical management).

This multi pronged approach has the best chance of making things better.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS