Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

Can you help with my 3yr old son he has inpitigo Assistant:

Customer Question

Can you help with my 3yr old son he has inpitigo
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I’ve seen two pharmacists who aged he needed prescription cream.
Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: He’s allergic to penicillin
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 9 days ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. Impetigo is caused by staph. The pharmacist is correct and it can only be treated by prescription cream Mupirocin 2% ointment. I hope this information is helpful to you. Please reply with any questions you may have. Thank you for coming to Just Answer for help.