Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod,
73944119

I am currently prescribed lorazepam but would rather I move

Customer Question

Hi, I am currently prescribed lorazepam but would rather I move to diazepam but I don’t want to move to that. Are you able to prescribe me lorazepam?
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I 2mg lorazepam a day
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I suffer from severe anxiety and depression
Assistant: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: I have been recieving treatment for it the past few yesrs
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 days ago.

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 days ago.

We can not prescribe online.

The best way to get medication today would be to go to the A&E.

Even though my answer was not quite what you were hoping for, please understand that my priority was to provide you with the most honest information. With that in consideration, I hope that you found my answer useful. Please click the excellent feedback button so that I can receive credit for my efforts.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 8 days ago.

I am a moderator for this topic.

Unfortunately, at this time JustAnswer is not able to provide medical cards, prescriptions, or other similar items. There are no plans to introduce this service currently, however please do check back in the future as this may change.

In the meantime, would you like to continue with a specific question to our Experts, or would you like us to cancel your question and offer a refund?