DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have had skin issues for years. Rosacea I think. Have what

Hi I have had skin issues for years. Rosacea I think. Have what I think are hives on my face after a large meal after a short fat (16 hours0 for was high histamine, left over beef and gluten, bread crisps. Want to know if these are hives I have.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?
Customer: I am 42 have had facial flushing since late teens. It comes and goes. Saw dermatologist, my parents' next door neighbour when my skin was like this she had seen it when flushed, she though maybe contact dermatitis but it came on straight after eating.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no. What will this cost me?
JA: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: Ok

Hello! My name is Dr.Ehtisham. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please attach a picture for review

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Here is one

Thanks for sharing

It seems like an allergic dermatitis

It does not seems like hives to me

Even it does not look like a rash of Rosacea

Please do let me know if you have any other question

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you how do I treat it?

You can use a facial moisturizer or cleanser and a mild topical steroid like 1% Hydrocortisone cream

You are welcome