DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have been having unexplained pain/ache in my left jaw.

I have been having unexplained pain/ache in my left jaw. Also some gripping pain in stomach area. Should this be investigated at hospital
Assistant: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: Pain only last night and again this morning lasting A good twenty minutes. Not been such but felt a bit sickly after cup of coffee this morning now past
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: High blood pressure. Had a benign brain tumor removed the years ago on the left side. Seventh cranial nerve damaged and removed at same time leaving a palsy effect on left side. Trigeminal neuralgia on left side caused by tumor but I know from past experience this jaw pain is not that

Hello! My name is Dr.Ehtisham. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

How old are you?

Do you have any sweating or apprehension?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
63 and no sweating it feeling of apprehension

Thanks for the details

I think considering your age and a history of hypertension you must have it evaluated

It can be due to a heart related issue like ischemia causing angina

So you should have an evaluation for this

Please do let me know if you have any other question

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Sorry not prepared to pay more

No need to pay anymore

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No

You are welcome