DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have been having unexplained pain/ache in my left jaw.

I have been having unexplained pain/ache in my left jaw. Also some gripping pain in stomach area. Should this be investigated at hospital
Assistant: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: Pain only last night and again this morning lasting A good twenty minutes. Not been such but felt a bit sickly after cup of coffee this morning now past
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: High blood pressure. Had a benign brain tumor removed the years ago on the left side. Seventh cranial nerve damaged and removed at same time leaving a palsy effect on left side. Trigeminal neuralgia on left side caused by tumor but I know from past experience this jaw pain is not that

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

How old are you?

Do you have any sweating or apprehension?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
63 and no sweating it feeling of apprehension

Thanks for the details

I think considering your age and a history of hypertension you must have it evaluated

It can be due to a heart related issue like ischemia causing angina

So you should have an evaluation for this

Please do let me know if you have any other question

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sorry not prepared to pay more

No need to pay anymore

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No

You are welcome