Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Iv had a scan last week on my leg to reveal it's superficial

Iv had a scan last week on my leg to reveal it's superficial thrombophlebitis an I wasn't allowed any medication due to low blood platelets, but now the pain has moved up my leg an I also have random shooting pain in my calf in the same leg should I go back for another scan?
Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: No i received codeine for the pain
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have low blood platelets as I mentioned and I have carolis syndrome which is a rare condition

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
At this point superficial thrombophlebitis wouldn't involve most of your leg and I thing you have also developed a deep venous thrombosis so I think you need another scan right away

There are medications to treat that that won't be contraindicated with low platelets

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

My pleasure

I'm here if you ever need me again

Please rate my service to you so I can get credit for my time