Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

What is the normal body temp. in centigrade, I know 98.4 is

what is the normal body temp. in centigrade, I know 98.4 is farenite but my thermometer is farenite. and Ithink I picked up noravirus from a cruise ship I left on friday
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: just water at the moment but my temp. started 37.1 at 04am went down to 35.7 midday and went up to 36.7 about 04pm and isnow 36.3
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: apart from aurthritus and being nearly 79. the sickness and diorere have stopped but my legs are very tight or stiff and dont like walking and my chest is tight
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: so swelling and just iieing in bed and sleeping is easiest

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
There is no specific exact normal temperature--98.6 Fahrenheit is just an average and in Centigrade it's 37

So yours is a little low and it's probably from the virus

Right now it sounds like you're over the worst part but you need plenty of fluids with electrolytes like juices and GatorAde

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
no more informaion required

I'm here if you ever need me again