wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Assistant: How can I help? I'm having symptoms of heart

Customer Question

Good evening
Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I'm having symptoms of heart problems following the use of cocaine and am too scared to go to hospital in fear of my usage being reported to child services. I have never used or been under the influence around my kids, casual night out use only
Assistant: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?
Customer: I've now decided to never take it again as my kids mean too much to me
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: But I feel like I should get an ecg and bloods to be safe
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 11 days ago.

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 11 days ago.

If you are having heart problems then you should go to the A&E......

Better safe then sorry.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS