Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Sorry same patient with the fungus. I have one last

Sorry same patient with the fungus. I have one last question. I thought it would be itchy if it was a fungus?

No problem

This particular kind of fungal infection usually doesn't itch

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What is the fungus called please

It's called tinea corporis

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Again my pleasure

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My 12 year old son has broken out in what looks like dry patches all over his body. They are itchy and some are slightly painful for him. He started off with a rash on his lower jaw which went away. This was proceeded by white patches on his feet and now legs, abdomen, back and arms.

Sorry but since that's a different subject the rules here say we need a new page for me to discuss that with you