DrVasavada
DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
16481530

My girlfriend got pregnant because of me, she lives in

Customer Question

My girlfriend got pregnant because of me, she lives in pakistan, she wants an abortion. I'm currently in the UK and I am confused on what to do, she doesn't want to visit the doctor there
JA: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Is there a way of prescribing her misoprostol and mifepristone? She is avoiding going to an abortion clinic since her parents would find out and if they found out we had sex before marriage in pakistan she would be in a lot of trouble
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
She wants to carry out an abortion but with me being there, I will be going in December, only problem is that we don't know how to go about this and in Pakistan it is quite difficult to do this and she cannot come to the UK
Expert:  DrVasavada replied 11 days ago.

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

You will have to carry pack of pills with you along with your GP's prescription. Recommended only up to ten weeks pregnancy commonly. Before 10 weeks misoprostol only pill may suffice, later two pills will work. See site : https://www.howtouseabortionpill.org/about/

There is risk of after effect for which medical attention may be needed.