I was just about to ask this - if you had used any other application or herbal medication.
I feel that the possibilities are -
1. Vaginal candidiasis.
2. Local allergic response or inflammation due to the irritant or contact dermatitis due to oil.
3. Bacterial Vaginosis - unlikely as it is only itching and not other symptoms like pain or fever.
I suggest -
1. Tablet Hydroxizine 25mg at 12am/6am/12pm/6pm (Non OTC)
2. Syrup Benadryl (12.5mg/5ml) 10ml at 3am/9am/3pm/9pm (OTC)
3. Topical emollients and lotions will help.
If not settling - you might require - vaginal swab for culture and sensitivity so that we will have a microbiological diagnosis please.
I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.
A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".
If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -
Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani