How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DR. EHTISHAM Your Own Question
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 10461
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DR. EHTISHAM is online now

I cannot control my peeing.and feel i want to pee when there

Customer Question

i cannot control my peeing.and feel i want to pee when there is very little urine.i feel intense sensitivity when urinating ..when trying to urinate.there are small flects of blood.i am a diabetic type 2. i have lower back pain when i move. i have parkinsons
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: no recent injuries.peeing causes intense discomfort.nis problem 2days ot beeing able to control my bladder is the biggest problem i am 69
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: i have arthritis
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 8 months ago.

Do you have any pain on passing urine?

Have you been to any doctor for examination?

Your gender?


Customer: replied 8 months ago.
burning pain passing urine not been to docs yet.male
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 8 months ago.

Thanks for the details

These symptoms can be due to few reasons

The most common one is a pathology of prostate

Enlargement or infection of prostate can do this

Other thing to consider is a urinary tract infection

You need an examination and investigation

Treatment can be based on the exact diagnosis

Most of these problems are curable if diagnosed in time

Please do let me know if you have any other question