wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I don’t know I am having a slight head just now dry itchy

I don’t know I am having a slight head just now dry itchy sensation in the skin on my head. It has happened before and then I lose hair. I am getting very thin on the front of my head
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Do you notice any redness or scaling?
Customer: I have what looks like very dry skin that falls if I scratch is that scaling?
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I am a diabetic, I have had pulmonary embolism twice and I take Apixaban now for the rest of my life

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

How old are you?

m/f?

Can you upload a picture of the hair loss?

How long has this been going on?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Oh please I would be very grateful
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I also have neuropathy silightly
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Any suggestions?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Female
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Over 3 years much of hair is lost after a shower

It was a pleasure to chat with you on the phone.