Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth,
101124971

I have pulled my back and stuck in bed in pain when ever I

I have pulled my back and stuck in bed in pain when ever I move
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: I think I’ve done it at work trying to get out of bed is near impossible when I lie on my right side it eases
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 6 days ago.

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 14 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.

Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Hello... I understand your concern.

I need some more information please.

1. May I know your age and gender please?

2. How long has this pain been there for?

3. Is it only pain or is there any tingling and numbness too?

4. Is the pain aggravated by movement?

5. Has it started after any unaccustomed work or heavy exercise or weight lifting?

6. Are you a hypertensive or diabetic?

Please get back to me with the above information so that I can guide you better.

Kind regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok

Are you answering the questions please?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I’m 48 male iv been in pain for about 3 days it got worse today I can’t get out of bed now it was done at work I think felt a twinge Tuesday and it very painful especially when I try to stand up it titghtens up ,lm not hypertensive or diabetic

Thank you for getting back with the requested necessary information.

From your symptom analysis and correlating it with the history that I have gathered from you I feel that the possibilities here are -

1. Muscular spasm or a pull of the tendon in the region which is caused by the bending or abnormal posture.

My suggestion will be to take tablet Ibuprofen 400 MG three times a day after food or on as and when required basis for a couple of days till the pain subsides.

If you are not better with this even after a week or if the pain is getting aggravated or if your perceiving any redness or swelling or heat over the region then you will require medical attention please.

Your physician might prescribe muscle relaxant which will set things right.

2. Although extremely unlikely vertebral compression or disc protrusion related radiculopathy has to be evaluated, if you are not better even after a week and your physician might ask for MRI spine to confirm the diagnosis please.

Meanwhile -

1. Keep yourself well hydrated.

2. Do not strain or lift heavy weights.

3. Do not do any abnormal, unaccustomed exercises or postures.

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".

If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800

Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Did you get my response please?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Yes thank you

I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you and put your mind at ease. In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.

Kind regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani