wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Diagnosed coeliacs about 6years ago, I have since developed

Customer Question

Diagnosed coeliacs about 6years ago, I have since developed other food intolerances Inc. nightshades, dairy, sugar, lectins and followed AIP protocol, now even this leaves my gut sore & experiencing chest pains, how do I get my Doctor to help? As even they seem out of touch..
Assistant: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?
Customer: A little bit
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have PCOS & mild petit mal
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I am also menopausal at the moment, 50years old
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 6 days ago.

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
It would be great to see your response..
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 3 days ago.

At this point I think the best thing for you to do would be to gather up copies of all your medical records and ask your GP to refer you to a large University Teaching hospital. At an institution like that you could be evaluated and treated by a team of sub-specialists who are at the cutting edge of their respective fields. The best thing about these large teaching hospitals is that consultations are available with Professors and leaders in their field by just walking a few steps down the hall.

I know that it is going to take significant effort on your part, but I believe that going to one of the "Medical Mecca's" is your best chance to – finally -- get to the bottom of what is going on.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned the top rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS