Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I urgently need help as I have a severe sinus polyp and I

Hi there I urgently need help as I have a severe sinus polyp and I can jst about bare the pain
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?
Customer: for the past month . I have seen 3 different nhs doctors I have been put on antibiotics for 3 weeks than steroids . The yellow coloured polyp has changed to dark black now ... they were very unhelpful and just Said to take ibuprofen ... I have given up and booked myself in to see a PRIVATE ent specialist Tuesday
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I currently am in severe pain and a&e are not helpful
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hello???
This is Dr David, have you used a steroid nasal spray ?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Beconese not sure if I spelt it correctly
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I am just literally in agony
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
All I need to survive the night is some sort of strong pain killer and a spray that can help me until I see my private ent specialist on Tuesday . There’s a 24/7 pharmacy next to where I live so would be really helpful