DrVasavada
DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
16481530

I have used Lamisil once solution to treat my toenail fungus

Hi,I have used Lamisil once solution to treat my toenail fungus and I am wearing socks to avoid my treated feet touching anything. My feet can get really hot as I am not used to wearing socks all the time, especially night time when it even affects my sleep.Can the solution leave a residue on floors or beds if my barefoot touch them?I have 2 kids and I don’t want them to touch those areas if the solution leaves a residue or else I will continue to wear socks.

Hi, thanks, am reading your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

Please try wearing only forepart of socks cutting them half way. The drug is not safe for tender skin of kids.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you Dr. Vasavada.