Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
5625079

I'm 27 years old and lately I suffer from many symptoms,

Hello, my name is*****'m 27 years old and lately I suffer from many symptoms, such as joint pain, morning stiffness, extremely fatigue,red rashes on my arms and my face and back pain

Hello Maria,

Welcome to Just Answer.
The answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer or further information request.

Were you investigated for your symptoms?

Do you have a family history of arthritis/autoimmune disorders?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Well I have been to the GP, however I was told that the vitamin d is low. I took my tablets but I have still got the symptoms. As I know, no-one in my family has got arthritis or any autoimmune disease

Thanks for the additional information.

I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 5 minutes. If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger. Thank you.

Your symptoms are highly suggestive of autoimmune disease/immunological arthritis.

Blood work for thyroid function tests, thyroid antibodies, the autoimmune panel are strongly advised for the diagnosis.

Meanwhile, physical therapy and deep electrotherapy would help you.

A healthy lifestyle is also recommended.

Wishing you a speedy resolution and all the very best in life.

" I sincerely hope that I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Stay blessed.