How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Caring doc Your Own Question
Caring doc
Caring doc, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 3532
Experience:  Internal Medicine Specialist. MBBS,MD
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Caring doc is online now

I need an advice from ginecologyst please Assistant: Have

This answer was rated:

Hello! I need an advice from ginecologyst please
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I am 7 weeks pregnant, I dont take any medication except vitamins
Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I dont take any med-s, no allergies
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I had a miscarriage in June 2019 at 5 weeks pregnancy
Hi.Welcome to just answer.I am caring doc.I can help you today.
Can you tell me what are your concerns!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello! I am 7 weeks pregnant. I had a brown discharge today, felt dizzy. I have mild uterus cramps and lower back pain (puling one). The pain is not very strong but I am extremely worried if it can be beginning of miscarriage?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I prefer text
Hi.Thanks slot for the information.
Ok.we can chat.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What would you advice me?
Mild pain ,cramps and spotting can be normal in the ealry pregnancy due to hormonal changes and nothing to worry about.
But since you have had history of previous ealry pregnancy loss,I would suggest to call your gynecologist and get an evaluation done.
You should take few precautions like.
Avoid sex
Take rest and avoid activities
Don't strain
Avoid lifting heavy weights.
Avoid stress.
I hope it helps!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you! I am sure my progesterone is low and it can be dangerous. I had hormonal problems before. I dont have ginecologyst as such, only GP and midwife which I saw today... but she said not to worry as long as the blood is not bright red
You had low progesterone in the previous pregnancy?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I also need to mention one very embarassing detail I noticed today as well...
What's that?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My first pregnancy loss happened very quickly so I didnt check my hormons, midwife said today to me that normally they dont do hormonal check - only if a pregnancy loss happens a few times. I find it not logycal but I dont know what to do in this case - seems I need to see private doctor. The detail I mentioned... I noticed my belly became full (gases I think) and I could feel the air coming out of my vagina (Im very sorry for this detail) - the same time I could see brown discharge. What you think it can be?
Ok.vaginal gas is common thing and its common for the air to get trapped in the vagina like after sex.When the air comes out it can make sound similar to the gas coming out of your gut.You are good.
As far as low progesterone is concerned, there is controversy in using it to prevent the misscarriage.some studies suggest progesterone supplements helpful and others don't.
But yes definitely it has a role.It is usually recommended in the women with recurrent pregnancy losses.
You should get a gynecologist appointment as soon as possible and discuss with her the effectiveness of progesterone supplements in your case.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you so much! Although I am worried about the gas as I didnt have sex since I found out that Im pregnant... so I dont really see a reason how it could appear there. Anyway, Im very grateful for your help! I needed reasurance and I definitely will find out how to see ginecologyst as soon as possible. Thank you very much!
If you are worried about the gas you can get your vaginal exam done to rule out any fistula (connection between your vagina and gut).As in that case your gut gas can escape through your vagina.
So in any case you need to see gynecologist.
I wish you good luck.
Please CLICK the stars on the top of your screen to rate me.
I appreciate it!
Caring doc and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you! I will! Have a good evening! :)