DrVasavada
DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
16481530

Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What

Good evening Doctor
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I am writing now from Saudi Arabia. I have had a an injection procedure on two separate days in Cardiff Bay Hospital at end of October this year. My doctor Mr Chopra and procedures done by Dr Kamath radiologist. One month after the procedure and I am still suffering more than before the procedures.!I sent emails and tried to telephone Mr Chopra but did not g err t any answer. Can you help please?
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: My mobility is ver much restricted by the back pain
Assistant: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: none at all

Hello! My name is Dr.Ehtisham. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Sorry to hear about this

What sort of injection you had?

What is the main issue for which injection was given?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I actually wanted to get in touch with Nuffield Healthcare so that they can get my doctor there to answer my questions.

Okay so I am opting out

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I do not think there is need for that
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Are you part of Nuffield Healthcare?

This site has no connection with Nuffield healthcare. For your backache please try hanging and swinging lower body holding with both hands an overhead bar at gym few minutes several times daily to relieve any pressure on nerve trapped in a disc prolapse.

There is a web connction to your radiology procedure dr. here where you can contact on line. : https://finder.bupa.co.uk/Consultant/view/83631/dr_sridhar_kamath

DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience: MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns