Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I have a question about transmission disease Assistant: Have

I have a question about sexual transmission disease
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello from JustAnswer. This is Dr. Love.

What question do you have about sexually transmitted disease?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I have cable of questions

OK. Please state all your questions.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Yesterday i had sexual relationships with unknown girl , kiss , oral (unprotected) , also my penis touch her vagina but penetration occurred, do i need to take PEP for this situation?

Are you saying that penetration of the vagina occurred, but only briefly.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No , was only Friction outside

I thought that you meant to say that no penetration occurred, but I think that a word was missed in the typing.

First, to address the risk of each of the components of the encounter separately:

There is no risk of HIV or any other STD from kissing. The risk to the male for HIV transmission from unprotected oral sex is very low. It is so low that a specific numeric risk cannot be determined, but it is not zero. There is no risk of HIV from the penis touching the vagina externally. Penetration must occur for there to be any risk of HIV. So, the only component of this encounter that carries any risk is the oral sex.

And of course, any risk also is based on the prevalence of HIV in your community. The system says that you are in the UK, and in most communities in the UK, the prevalence of HIV in the female population is low.

So, since the only component that carries any risk is the oral sex, and the low likelihood that a girl of unknown HIV status would be HIV positive, it is not necessary to take PEP.

It is worth noting that while there is no HIV risk from the penis touching the vagina externally, there are some other STDs that can be transmitted by skin-to-skin contact, such as herpes and HPV/genital warts. However, there is no prophylactic intervention that can be considered for these infections. The only action that is needed is to monitor for any symptoms, and to be seen if any sores or warts develop.

If I can provide any clarification, please let me know.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Also;Once ago ;i had a full Sex penetration relationship . But protected Does the oil affect the condom functionality but i was sure the condom didn’t break or damaged?

Oil can weaken a condom, but if you are sure that the condom did not break or otherwise damaged, you are fine. There are lubricants that can be used safely with condoms, but they will be labeled as such.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I said didn’t damaged because the seaman was inside the condom , is that enough to be sure nothing else happened?

Yes, that would be OK.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
For the first case with touching the vagina externally, I wasn’t sure if the top of my penis touch her Virginia, will top of the penis be Dangerous?

As long as it only touched externally, it is fine that any part of the penis touched the external surface of the vagina.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
sharing the same electrical cigarette with some one else , is it dangerous ?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Last question Dr : do you think i have to be worried or am i fine ?

Not for any STD.

Sharing any object between the mouth can transmit other germs, but that risk is less than kissing, and almost no one avoids kissing.

Is there any further information that would be helpful?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.

You are very welcome.

If we are done, please provide a positive rating so that I am credited for assisting you.