the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I'm asking for my husband he has what you call fatty liver

Hi there I'm asking for my husband he has what you call fatty liver and a very slight scar on his liver
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Now for the last few days he's got it Into his head he's going to die he's never been a heavy drinker a small bottle of red whine every might the occasional jack Daniels .how can I put jisind at rest
Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: He has no symptoms just thinks he's going to die any time soon .he's terrified is it right that a small scar on his liver will regenerate
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: He suffers with anxiety and depression doesn't help

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

how old is he?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
He's 47 very fit and healthy

so he drinks a whole bottle of wine nightly?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
His last big drink was 6 weeks .but back in February he didnt drink for 6 months

but he did drink a bottle every night?

do you have a copy of what his scan said?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
He had a bottle every couple of days .his scan said .no significant scaring .he's gone t total now

okay that is good

the liver can regenerate a lot

and I mean ALOT

he is probably fine if he quit drinking, has no symptoms, and liver function is normal

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!