Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Can I take flucuzole yeast infection drugs when trying to

Can I take flucuzole yeast infection drugs when trying to have a baby
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I have not seen a doctor I know the symptoms yesterday I was having sex and notice fishy odour
Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: Yes first time and I am on folic acid trying to conceive can a yeast infection drugs lower my chance of getting pregnant please
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: nothing

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. A single dose of Fluconazole can be taken for a yeast infection during or before pregnancy. It is not associated with any sort of birth defects or it doesn't interfere with the attempt to become pregnant. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Have I answered your question? If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It's my goal to deliver excellent services, so please let me know if there is anything more I can do. Thank you for using our site. Regards

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I am 30years old lady and my partner is 50years is it easy for us to have a baby ? Due to my partners age

It's absolutely easy and natural for you both to have baby.

Have you read my answer about fluconazole?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Yes that it does not affect me from getting pregnant. Thank you doc will go get the drugs now

You are most welcome. My best wishes and prayers will be following you for good health. Please remember to rate my answer as this is how we get compensated for our time and effort here for you. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards