Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I took flucunazole single dose while trying to conceive. Any

I took flucunazole single dose while trying to conceive . Any side effect incase I get pregnant?

Hello, my name is Dr Uzair and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

No, a single dose, if you are just trying and not pregnant, would not affect your baby. No worries.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Took the drugs today can I still have sex with my partner as I am on my ovulation time trying to conceive. Does the drugs kill sperm?

No, you can have sex and it will not affect the sperm.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

My pleasure.