Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I notice a fishy smell while having sex with my partner last

I notice a fishy smell while having sex with my partner last night . And 5 days after my period I notice so spotting what meant be the cause and what should I do please

Hello, my name is Dr Uzair and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

These sound like symptoms of bacterial vaginosis. You need to see a doctor get a swab test to confirm and metronidazole prescription to treat the condition.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!