DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I am awaiting a neurology referral as the last 6 months I

I am awaiting a neurology referral as the last 6 months I have really been struggling with painful pins and needles in my body. Particularly my left hand side. It has been steadily getting worse. It is partially painful in the cold weather.
In a conversation with my parents they mentioned my nan had similar symptoms and was diagnosed with churgg Straus syndrome. Is this hereditary?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi again. Just been speaking to my parents and they have told me this new info

Hello! My name is Dr.Ehtisham. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Chrug Straus syndrome is not a hereditary condition

It is a vasculitis of the small vessels

This can progress very rapidly usually causing mutiple organ involvement including kidneys and nervous system along with asthma and high eosinophils

It is unlikely that you have symptoms for so long without any diagnosis and a damage

Please do let me know if you have any other question

Customer: replied 5 days ago.

You are welcome

If done please leave a 5-stars rating to give me credit for my service