How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Hasan Your Own Question
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 11419
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Hasan is online now

In the past we had urination and genital infections and now

This answer was rated:

Hello In the past we had urination and genital infections and now I'm itching a secretion, pain and sting me
Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: worse
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have only one kidney and two uterus

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

From you are getting the secretion? Do you have any urinary symptoms as well?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Sometimes i have pain

From where you are getting the secretion?


Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Vagina yes
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
In recent years we've all had vaginal infections and treated them in my country but they ve always returned

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. This is most likely a fungal infection of the vagina but other possibilities like trichomoniasis etc can be there as well. I would suggest you use over the counter available Clotrimazole cream twice daily and drink plenty of water and cranberry juice twice daily as well. For the pain, you can take over the counter available tablet Aleve 500 mg twice daily. If the symptoms persist, see your doctor as you may need vaginal swab and urine tests and treatment accordingly but I reassure you that there is nothing serious and you are going to be alright. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Dr. Hasan and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank YOU So much

You are most welcome. My best wishes and prayers will be following you for good health. Please remember to rate my answer as this is how we get compensated for our time and effort here for you. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. You can the stars on this page to rate the answer. Regards