DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

Assistant: How can I help? I have a two year old who

Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have a two year old who recently we couldn’t see his testicles in his scrotum. When he was in the bath yesterday I think I felt them but today at the doctors he said they were not there. He was able to guide them back down
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Apparently if you can guide them down this is a retractible testicle not undiscended
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: This is my son

Hello! My name is Dr.Ehtisham. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you. I don’t really want my son to have an operation if it isn’t necessary. The doctor was able to guide them down but they did go up again.