neurosurg
neurosurg,
206912

An 82 year old with hypertension and on warfarin, she has

an 82 year old with hypertension and on warfarin, she has dementia her blood pressure is 90/60 and puls is 120, saturation is 94% what can I do
JA: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?
Customer: three months ago
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: high cholesterol that is all

Hello -

Is she lightheaded?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Her temp is 35.4 RR 22
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
It is cheaper for me on line, what can I do please

Is she lightheaded? Fainting?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
yes please she is lightheaded

OK.

The most important things here is that her blood pressure is low, and her pulse is high.

This could represent dehydration, which can cause low blood pressure and cause her to be lightheaded.

Increase the amount of fluids she is taking in, to try and help with this.

Some salty foods will also help her to retain some fluids, to help.

But certainly if she is feeling ill in any way, having her be seen by her doctor would be best.

Issues like infection can also cause this to happen, and bloodwork and urine sample would be helpful to test here.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
what about her warfarin, is that the reason she has also temp of 35.4

The warfarin has nothing to do with any of this.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
can I take urine already and what are they going to look out for?

The urine would have to be a "clean" catch, wiping first before getting the sample, as they are looking for evidence of infection (white blood cells in urine, bacteria in urine).

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
yes I will rate you very highly and I will always come back to you. But now I have last question please..
Why is sao2 at 94 percent and RR22 what is causing that, what is this kind called
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
hello

94% is the oxygen level. This is slightly low normal.

Respiratory rate is 22 -- which is faster than normal.