the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I haven’t had a period for two months and my LH and FSH

Hi I haven’t had a period for two months and my LH and FSH levels are high but oestrogen normal. What does this mean?
Assistant: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: No pain and they were monthly ☹️
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I was on the pill for 15 years and stopped 8mths ago. I’m 34

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

you might not be ovulating

what does your doctor say?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
To wait and see. Why would ovulation stop? I’ve been very stressed the last few months

stress can do it for sure

absolutely

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I’ve convinced myself from google that I’ve got a serious problem and started a VERY early menopause. So stress can definitely cause this?

you wouldn't have normal estrogen in menopause

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you you’ve put my mind at rest

very welcome :)