Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth,
101124971

From Alex Kaplun. We had a call today

From Alex Kaplun. We had a call today

Please hold on.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Please let me know if you need more pictures

No need please, I am typing my response.

Thank you for uploading the image for my better understanding.I do not think you need to use any more antibiotic eye drops.I am glad to tell you that after seeing the image I feel that you do not require any more medicated eye drops at all because I do not see any signs of bacterial conjunctivitis here.For this you need not book a GP's consultation also.I suggest -
1. Artificial tears which are available over the counter every 4 hours once one drop in each eye for the next 7 to 10 days.2. Frequent washing of the eyes with clean room temperature water.When using eye drops for infection, do not touch your good eye after touching your affected eye, and do not touch the bottle or dropper directly in one eye and then use it in the other. Doing these things can cause the infection to spread from one eye to the other.I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.
A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".
If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -
https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800
Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Did you get my response please?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I forwarded it to my husband and will contact you a bit later. In case he has any questions. Otherwise I just leave a very positive review. Thank you

I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you and put your mind at ease. In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.