Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

For months now each time I swollow my ear clicks Assistant:

Customer Question

Hi for months now each time I swollow my ear clicks
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the ear issue? Have you had any colds or flus recently?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I recently had cold but clearing up. I think I have mucus in my inner ear think
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 12 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 12 days ago.

That occurs due to some pressure changes caused by inflammation and especially with cold. It will settle down in a few days. No worries. You can take decongestant like sudafed for a day or two as well.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No, I've had this since last year Feb, Bern on going
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 12 days ago.

Thanks for the reply.

Alright, If that is the case then you need to see an ENT FOR a thorough ear checkup as you might need a course of anbiotics or some drainage of thr fluid if required.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 9 days ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.