Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
5625079

Is cannabis oil good for motor número desease, i take

Customer Question

Hi is cannabis oil good for motor número desease
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: i take nothing for it
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Yes I take thyroid tablets and hydrocortzone
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 20 days ago.

Unfortunately, the answer is No.

Cannabis oil may not help in motor neuron disease.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Yes I am take throid tablets and hydrocortizone
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 19 days ago.

Mild physical therapy may help with a healthy diet, relaxation techniques.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

" I sincerely hope that I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Stay blessed.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Do you know how gaiwait with th what kind of ex
Exercises please
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Sorry for the spelling mistakes do you know how to gain weight with this condition I could you tell me what kind of light exercises please
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Can you tell me what kind of exercises please

1) Brisk walking is the best. It is tailored according to individual tolerance.

2) Respiratory muscle training and deep breathing exercises.

3) Psychosocial and behavioral intervention to handle anxiety, depression, if present.

4) Stop smoking if you do. Even passive smoking should be avoided.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
And How e to gain weight

1) One may take dietary supplements, but one needs a balanced diet more. Help oneself to nuts and dairy products.

2) Add pistachios to the diet. Make them his evening munchies, as they help lower the risk of heart disease. Other snack ideas include whole wheat or multi-grain bread/ soy sticks with hummus or peanut butter. Opt for salsa dips as they are high on fiber and very healthy. Increase liquid intake

3) A small glass of wine before the evening meal will help appreciate food a whole lot more. Also, avoid drinking water before meals and in between meals,

4) Choose food with nutritional calories and increase the intake of starchy foods like potatoes. Avoid junk food.

Eat plenty of healthy fats. Eat egg yolks, chicken, fish, coconut oil, and other healthy fats. Increase caloric. So those bananas count well here.

Whole eggs: loaded with protein, vitamins A, D, E, and good cholesterol.

The vital fatty acids in tuna contain a host of healthy fats, which not only aid in weight gain but also help in maintaining physical well-being.

Whole wheat bread: accounts for approximately 69 calories per slice.

Peanut butter gives approximately 192 calories plus it is extra high in protein.

Energy bars - It is loaded with good-for-you nuts and oats. One bowl packs around 500 calories.

Cheese - One serving of cheddar cheese packs a good 69 calories. Cheese is concentrated milk, so it is high in protein and calcium, fat, cholesterol and cheese calories.

Oil - choose olive oil, canola oil, etc. which is good for health and will add those much-needed calories too.

Banana - One banana contains approximately 100 calories. Bananas are rich in carbs and nutritious.

Oats: A bowl of oatmeal is the perfect nutritious breakfast. It is high in fiber, and it also provides the body with vital nutrients.

Yogurt: The healthy fruit-flavored, fatless yogurt can give you as much as 118 calories.

A positive rating would be highly appreciated for my time.

You are not charged extra for providing a positive rating.

Just Answer is based on the honor system. Experts are paid for time and expertise only when a positive rating is received.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Stay blessed.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I can’t eat peanut because I’ve my swallowing is not good I could chock

Okay, you can avoid it.

Could you please rate this thread.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

Stay blessed.