Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Trouble swallowing for 4weeks now was referred to someone on

Customer Question

Trouble swallowing for 4weeks now was referred to someone on Monday after speaking with doctor.i just order I'll paracetamol ease pain and wind acid reflux etc??
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: Can take porridge soup custard etc but even a small doughnut sticks.have to take about 7sips of water before it goes down.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I am almost 81 have history of bronchitis chronic otitis media many years and failing eyesight due to Mac gegeneration feel they know all this.also had skin cancer removed by MOHs surgery if any help to you
Expert:  Dr. Ben replied 6 months ago.

Hello, thank you for your question. I’m Dr. Ben and I’m here to assist you today. Please allow me a few moments to review your question and I’ll be right back.

Expert:  Dr. Ben replied 6 months ago.

If you receive an invitation for a phone call, please know this is automatically generated by the site and has not come from me. Feel free to ignore it.

Expert:  Dr. Ben replied 6 months ago.

I’m very sorry to hear about this problem.

How may I be of service this evening?