wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have suffered with nosebleeds my whole Assistant: Have you

Customer Question

Hi I have suffered with nosebleeds my whole
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: life and need to know about my options
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have had caetaurisation 3 times and electrocaitery once.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
In addition I need to know if I can have electrocautery again before going into the navy as a pilot or is there to much trauma around the vessels? Thanks
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 15 days ago.

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 15 days ago.

First of all you had better check with the Navy......lifelong problematic nosebleeds may disqualify you for many Navy pilot positions....

The only way to know if having cautery, or the scar formation/trauma, associated with it is a problem when joining the Navy would be to ask the Navy.....

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS