wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

My partner is experiencing an extreme anxiety flare. She

Customer Question

My partner is experiencing an extreme anxiety flare. She says I don’t care but I’ve tried so hard and I don’t know what to do
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: I can’t tell, one minute she’s fine and the next she’s not
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 10 days ago.

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 10 days ago.

I suggest you get her into her GP today.

If that is not possible then it is perfectly reasonable to take to the A&E.

If she refuse to go then, if you think that she is out of control, a danger to herself or others, then you can call the Police and they will take her to the A&E for an evaluation, even if they have to do it against her will.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS